Friday, November 11, 2011

Feeeeelings



I feel untalented. I'm struggling with my uke and piano and singing and life.
I need to use these skills constantly. Yesterday I called my Daddy to thank him for the years and years of piano lessons even though I didn't practice. It's because he let me keep taking the lessons that I'm able to more easily do what I need to do day-to-day. I learned a lot in those years. My Daddy is awesome. Not only for my piano lessons and Macbook, but for always listening and loving me.

My kids are mean to me and each other. I knew that teaching would have a lot more to it than just teaching...but Dear Lord! Fighting, crying, rude rude rude, feeling hurt and killing the mood.
But today was nice...I marched in the Veterans' Day Parade with the 5th & 6th graders and they sang "Miss Echols's song." Touched my heart as they screamed..i mean sang it...around the plaza.

THERE IS TOO MUCH TO DO I'M OVERWHELMED AGGGGGGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment