Monday, July 30, 2012

Post - Las Vegas

So I spent 2 weeks in the Fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada. I only lost $2 gambling ($30 of Michael's) but lost a lot to accommodations and dining. I am now certified in Orff-Schulwerk Level One and I feel really refreshed. I met some great musicians and great people along the way and I got to hoop in 4 new states. I hooped with a mostly naked cowboy, Elvis, PeeWee Herman, Danny DeVito, and some classmates in our dance studio. I hooped somewhere else in Utah, and at the 4 corners monument which was really fun.

I decided to come back to Santa Fe without going to San Francisco because I was totally gonna run out of money unless I broke into my savings. It will have to wait (I know...that's totally un-Kathleen to say, but what can I do?) I also just wanted to get back and rest in my hometown even though I am homeless. I've stayed at Michael's the past 2 nights and am moving into Grace and Gerard's house in like an hour. A LOT of work ahead of me. Don't care right now. As I finish my Brewtus at Applebees...and a waiter just gave me this for having the most beautiful smile he's ever seen...


Michael says I'm still skinnier than I was...but I'm definitely bloated from all the eating at restaurants and not having any energy to run while I was living in a hotel and in school for more than 8 hrs/day then having homework and the stress of driving in that ridiculous city.

The Color Run is on August 25th. I want to run the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment