Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Ugh


Sick in bed today. First sick day as a professional.

Aunt Lesley and PopPop were here this past weekend. It was so good to see that I haven't been dropped into Wonderland and that people I knew still do exist. We ate a lot, went to a beautiful Flamenco show/dinner, shopping around, and they came to watch the band rehearse a little bit. PopPop had a crush on Andie and she was so cute and flattered. They were impressed with Michael and he really enjoyed them too. The hugs were just..awesome.
I felt bad that on Sunday I felt so sick and was just staring into space. I've gotten worse since and with the urging of my 2nd-grade-teacher-friend, I stayed home today.

What I want to do is lay here and listen to the same 2 Adele songs over and over and never leave bed. What I should do is get my laundry done, clean up, go to the DMV and switch everything over to New Mexico, get a Jiffy Lube, do all my lesson plans, practice uke, go to mentor circle, and save the world. I don't know what will happen.

Staying home is a crazy bad wonderful idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment