Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Home for the Holidays


It's been nice.
I got to play with Bobby and Gina - and despite their high-maintenance and freak-outs, things were good and we had some serious quality time together. I also played with babies Layla and Gianna, who at only 3 months old was the perfect Christmas centerpiece for the table.
I've seen Lexie a lot and Becca and Kate and some others who I have been dying to see. Hopefully Erin and Deidre are tomorrow, and Friday will be Princeton-people day.


For Christmas, Dawn got us all tickets to see Disney on Ice. I can blame it on the lack of Lexapro, but ohhh my goodness did I cryy. It was AMAZING. It started with The Princess and the Frog which was..eh. Then Cinderella which obviously I loved and it made me cry. Then was Tangled. Oh. My. Goodness. I was so disappointed that I have not devoted my life to ice skating acrobatics. The over-the-top acting and happiness and expressivity and musicality made me ache to perform that way. It was gorgeous...the way Rapunzel and Flynn would soar through the air on imaginary hair. I must be a princess.

We saw "We Bought a Zoo" with the kids today which was sad but happy.

Later, I went up to Moorestown to be with a sad Lexie because some biotch is causing great discomfort in her life with unnecessary and rude language and behavior. Lexie, Dan, and I went to Prospector's in Mt. Laurel to meet up with Michela and line dance. Yes, line dance. Hardcore line dancing. It was so hard but we tried, broke a sweat, and called it a night.

Yay weird life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment