Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break


Today was a good day. Macbook got all brand new and shiny at the iDoctor (Apple store in Albuquerque) and I went for a fantastic hike at Tent Rocks National Monument. Weaving in and out of large sedimentary rock fixtures in the warm sun. A good sweat and burning feeling in my butt from climbing up up up a la Inca Trail. Marveling at these gigantic pieces of rock. Encouraging people passed by me on my way up - "you're almost there!" - and I returned the favor on my way back down. A hell of a view from the top. A few hours of bliss.

Then I came home and took Stella for a quick sprint.
Girls on the Run starts on Tuesday and I gotta get fit to lead those girls! I'm hoping *knock on wood* that we get enough girls in the program by Tuesday to run it.

Tomorrow night is our St. Patty's gig at Evangelo's which should be hotttt.
I'm so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment