Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chasing3


For my thousands of followers who don't know yet (womp womp), I have decided to move to New Mexico. I'm very excited for my house out there, my roommates, my own students, and my own free world. I'm not excited to be aching for many things about home...
All of my family, my private students, Scott, my girlfriends who are still around, Gymboree, babies, and the beach. I was so fortunate to get the beach yesterday with an amazing person who seriously turns me upside-down.

Sometimes I ask myself, "Why are you leaving?" Everything that makes me happy is here, but I know I will not rest until I know what's out there. I need to see and live in the world. I wish my family understood that I am not choosing the life that's without them - this new life has chosen me. It's all about the search...the chase.

I looked up races in the Santa Fe area and I found quite a bit. Mud races, 5Ks, half-marathons...they'll be available when I feel ready. Most seem to take place in Albuquerque which isn't too far considering how large the state is. As I search for myself and capturing my dream, I'll also be "chasing 3."

This is New Mexico's Triathlon keeper-upper.

No comments:

Post a Comment