Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Quads

Well the personal training thing is going legal.

Dad got very upset when I came home today and told him that the manager guy told me, "The only way you're getting out of paying this is if you die." Quote. So he's contacted a guy in our town who's seeing the whole situation as fraud. Ohh my goodness.

Everyone there has been very rude except my trainer. Many have told me they'll call and they don't. The comments and lack of help has been ridiculous. When I go in to see the guy who signed me up and promised me extra sessions, he has no idea who I am. He's so in the doghouse.

I worked with my trainer today and my right leg now feels like Jell-O. I suppose my legs should feel equal...oops. :) We did a series of squats, jumps, steps, presses, and a bit of abs. It was fun, but not worth $40/month for 12 months when I can push myself just as hard.

Now I have a craving for Jell-O.

No comments:

Post a Comment