Friday, August 12, 2011

Vertigoaway


I wound up in the Emergency Room the other day due to vertigo. I had felt dizzy the night before but thought sleep would help. I woke up throughout the night wondering why I felt so sick. I called my Dad crying and he told me to call my PopPop, the doctor, and he told me to go to the ER. I had to call in my first day ever of being a real teacher sick. Look at me gooo.

They hooked me up with fluids and medicines and I was tripped out and sleepy. They were mad at me because I kept falling asleep in the CAT Scan. They threw me out on the street telling me a cab would come, but I wound up wobbling around a bit. I came home and went to sleep, missing the mandatory new teacher training. Look at me gooo.

I went into work Thursday and just cried in my room. Then went home to sleep for 14 hrs. Look at me gooo.

Then I went into work Friday and put up a bulletin board, had risers set up in my choir room, and laminated some bees. Eventually I gave up and sprawled out on the floor of my classroom. Shh don't tell...but I'm so not ready for Monday. Look at me gooo.

I attended a school meeting where we did some together-activities and talked about the various rules and stuff to know. It was hard to get through, feeling so sick and being anxious about getting to the music book store before it closed. I rushed like crazy and I got to the music book store place and they tell me "Oh yeah...the orchestra teacher picked up your books about an hour ago." I went to my car and cried. Look at me gooo.

Gavin brought me pizza tonight and wished me good health. That was nice.

Facebook reminded me that "On this day in 2010..." I had posted about trying to sign to Scott after my wisdom teeth were taken out and I expected him to understand me. That was a silly memory. Scott told me the nurse-receptionists were cracking up because I was giggling on the way out. Scott was so awesome that day.

I hate this. Look at me gooo...

No comments:

Post a Comment