Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Love/Hate Relationship with Everything I am Living Right Now

Yay Games! I love General Music Fun!

Assessment? You mean written documentation of music learning? You mean daily participation grades? Booooo...

The books I have to use day-to-day are only some of the things with which I feel a love-hate relationship nowadays.

Some others...
  • Food - It cost money. It puts extra on my hips. But man does it make the day better...
  • Money - It buys me food and a home. But I don't make any...
  • Running - It's hard. But it makes me feel determined and productive.
  • Santa Fe - It's gorgeous and an everyday adventure. But I want to go home.
  • Being an adult - I am so free. But bound by responsibility and tasks.
  • Music - It's what makes me a human being. But God, kids, just shut up and sing!
I miss Gymboree and everything about NJ and my niece and nephew.

Got all my stuff out of my old house today. Just keeping the key to the mailbox for now. Yay 3-day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment