Monday, July 29, 2013

Wyoming and Colorado

Wyoming was less than an experience and I didn't even hoop there. I figure I'll need to get to Yellowstone and hoop with Ol Faithful sometime.

Just fields, then when I got to Cheyenne a huge lightning storm attacked me.

In Boulder, CO I stayed with my friend Kat's mom who was hilarious and we talked for hours and hours about life, travel, jobs, languages, and more. I secretly teared up, being so happy to talk to someone so special. What a spirit she was, with stories and dreams still to live. I could tell where Kat gets her stunning personality and stellar listening skills.


A comfy bed did me some good and I found places to hoop in Boulder, Denver, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo.

I did not like Denver. I did not feel safe. Lots of homeless lots of gross. Man on bike...
"You want to work your hips? I'll give you something to work your hips on!" Disgusting.

Garden of the Gods I got rained on hard. Seven Falls was fun and I climbed lots of stairs.

I got home to Santa Fe and ran in circles around our living room, waking G&G up and we went food shopping at Walmart at midnight. Went back to Colorado with them for a weekend for Gerard's best friend's wedding in Ft. Collins. I danced all night. It was a beautiful time and I felt blessed to have these two in my life. They lift me up so high.

No comments:

Post a Comment